HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WORK
AT THE HOSPITAL LEVEL
They collaborate to organizational/managerial and quality improvement activities. Doctors are responsible for the department where they work:
- performing clinical activities.
- supporting the organizational and clinical management.
- developing and apply clinical guidelines and protocols.
- ensuring capacity building: coordinate. train and supervise the hospital health staff.
- collaborating in the data collection and analysis Nurses and midwives collaborate to staff management and capacity building. they:
- do clinical activities
- supervise and train health staff – support ward organization and management.
AT THE DISTRICT LEVEL
Health Professionals with a Public Health background work alongside district health authorities to improve the management and the quality of services and to strengthen community engagement. In particular. they:
- ensure technical assistance to improve local capacities to plan. coordinate and monitor the quality of health services.
- develop/strengthen the referral system. improving supervision. communication and transport between three levels: community. peripheral health infrastructures and hospital.
- strengthen data collection and analysis.
- guarantee health promotion and education.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doctors (Gynaecologist, Internists, Paediatricians and Surgeons)
- Nurses and Midwives
- Public Health specialists
- Infectious diseases specialists