AT THE HOSPITAL LEVEL
Activities aim at improving the management and the quality of services
Doctors are responsible for the ward they work in. They:
- Perform clinical activities.
- Support the organisational and clinical management.
- Develop and apply clinical guidelines and protocols.
- Ensure capacity building: coordinating, training and supervising the hospital health staff.
- Collaborate in the data collection and analysis
Nurses and midwives collaborate in the staff management and capacity building by:
- Performing clinical activities.
- Cooperating to the development and application of guidelines and protocols.
- Supervising and training health staff.
- Supporting ward/delivery room organisation and management.
- Collaborate in the data collection and analysis.
AT THE DISTRICT LEVEL
We work alongside district health authorities to improve the management and the quality of services and to strengthen community engagement
Health professionals with a Public Health background:
- Ensure technical assistance to improve the local capabilities to plan, coordinate and monitor the quality of health services.
- Develop and strengthen the referral system by improving the supervision, communication and transport between communities, peripheral health facilities and hospitals.
- Strengthen data collection and analysis
- Guarantee health promotion and education.