- Organise the drug storage of hospital and peripheral health facilities.
- Develop and introduce tools for the monitoring of drug stock and contribute to the elaboration of related reports.
- Define and supervise drug distribution and management procedures and the peripheral level.
- Maintain documentation of drug delivery tracking at county, health facilities, community and hospital level.
- Monitoring drug consumption trends and consequently elaborating a drug purchase/request and distribution plan.
- Train and supervise peripheral health facilities staff on proper use of drugs, stock management, consumption monitoring and related request plans to avoid stock outs.
- Pharmacy Degree.
- Good knowledge of English, French or Portuguese (depending on the destination country).
- Experience with drugs management and supporting of Hospital Pharmacy.
- Preferable previous experience – working or volunteering – in fragile or low income countries.
- Ability of adapting skills and competencies to contexts with limited resources and capacity to effectively cooperate with the national staff.
- Availability to stay in the field for 6-12 months.