- Ensure proper project management and implementation.
- Ensure a correct management of the human, financial and material resources of the projects.
- Initiate and/or maintain regular and collaborative relations with the management of the health facilities to which the project refers, local authorities and other organisations present in the area.
- Ensure constant availability of project data and the elaboration of periodic reports requested by donors.
- Degree in Social Sciences or Development.
- Good knowledge of English, French or Portuguese (depending on the destination country).
- Experience managing international cooperation projects.
- Previous working experience in fragile or low income countries (preferred).
- Previous experience in managing health projects and previous experience in African context and/or in rural areas will be considered as an added value
- Ability of adapting skills and competencies to contexts with limited resources and capacity to effectively cooperate with the national staff.
- Availability to stay in the field for 6-12 months.