Who we are looking for
Working on the front line to strengthen African health systems is complex and requires deep rooted motivation, strong sense of solidarity and service but also a solid professionalism, which is essential in order to join our projects and to collaborate effectively with the local authorities and national staff.
In order to give the best service possible we usually ask for:
- Good knowledge of languages: depending on the country of destination, English, Portuguese or French are essential to communicate with the staff and the local authorities.
- Professional experience in the field of intervention, in line with the role you are going to perform.
- Preferable previous experience in fragile or low income countries: a precedent working or volunteering experience is an asset for entering into the context of intervention.
- Availability to stay in the field for 6-12 months: Doctors with Africa Cuamm action is characterised by a long term approach and continuity of presence is crucial to working well with national staff, local partners and institutions.
- Aptitude to work in multicultural teams
- Adaptability, especially to work and live in rural contexts
- Stress management
- Aptitude for training
Our contracts include:
- Required visas and permits
- Round-trip flights
All the selected applicants will be required to adhere to the values of the organisations, non-discrimination policies and safeguarding principles.
Click on the links below to see the professional profiles more in detail:
How to apply
Vacancies are published periodically for specific job positions.
Professionals who meet the requirements for the professional profiles described, are invited to send a spontaneous application even in the absence of open positions.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed for open job positions or to be included in the NGO database for future project needs.
For further information, please write to email@example.com