European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016
Leg. Dec. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Italian personal data protection code)
Privacy for this website. Doctors with Africa CUAMM (operated by the “Opera San Francesco Saverio” foundation) gives great importance to user privacy and undertakes to respect the terms established by applicable regulations (Leg. Dec. 30 June 2003 n. 196, hereinafter “Code,” and the (EU) Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter “the Regulation”).
This notice provides information about processing personal data that Doctors with Africa CUAMM collects through this website (hereinafter “Website”) and, therefore, in compliance with the above regulations, constitutes the privacy notice for parties that access it. The purpose of this privacy notice is to provide the maximum transparency with regard to the information that the www.mediciconlafrica.org Website collects and how it uses it.
Disclosure requirements. The Regulation sets a series of obligations on data controllers who process the personal data of others (interested parties).
This notice is provided only and exclusively for Doctors with Africa CUAMM Website (www.mediciconlafrica.org) and not for other web sites that may be consulted by the user through hyperlinks.
Data Controller. The Data Controller is Doctors with Africa CUAMM, registered office in Via S. Francesco, 126 – 35121 Padova, Tax Code 00677540288, tel. +39 049 8751279, fax +39 049 8754738, email email@example.com.
Data processing. Processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting, modifying, extracting, consulting, using, communicating by sending, disseminating or any other mode of making the data available, comparing or interconnecting, limiting, deleting, or destroying.
Interested party. Interested person means the identified or identifiable natural person (User) whose personal data the data controller processes.
Data type. During processing, the data controller may become aware of personal data, which in all cases is provided spontaneously by Users when interacting with the Website’s functions or when asking to use services that the Site offers. This data may be:
- general, such as name, an identification number, location data, email address, an online ID;
- specific, i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data designed to uniquely identify a physical person, data concerning health or sexual life, or sexual orientation of the individual;
- browsing data.
Purposes of processing. The purposes of the personal data processing by the Data Controller are strictly related to and serving the purpose of contacts initiated through the Website. The data processing purposes are related to executing:
- donations to the Data Controller and maintaining contact with the user in order to send updates about organizational activities made possible in part by donations received;
- to register to participate in solidarity and awareness-raising events/initiatives, to request newsletters/magazines, e-mail messages, text messages, updates about the international cooperation program and other Data Controller initiatives and activities
- requests for collaborations;
- requests to suppliers;
- management of curriculum vitae received by candidates.
Lawfulness of processing. Personal data processing is lawful if:
- the interested party expressly gave consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purpose:
- the processing is necessary to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to execute pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party
- the processing is needed to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that it does infringe not the interests, rights and basic freedoms of the interested party, which requires protection of the personal data, in particular if the interested party is a minor.
Processing methods. The processing is done with information/automated systems and paper/manual systems for recording, managing, and sending the data with systems closely tied to the above purposes, on the part of individuals specifically engaged for that purpose. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use of data and unauthorized access to the data.
Communication and dissemination of data. The data will be processed by staff engaged by the Data Controller and will not be disclosed to third parties except, depending on the specific purpose, to consultants, data processing companies, supervisory authorities and supervising bodies pursuant to inspections / audits or in cases provided for by the law, to subjects appointed to reviews, auditing and certification, to banks, post offices and credit card issuers to manage donation payments, insurance companies, and technical service providers (for example CRM managers, printers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies).
It is not possible to disseminate the data to undetermined subjects.
Data retention. Your data is stored on a server located within the European Union, except as specified for detailed tracking services for individual cookies provided for example from Google or Facebook. . The retention period of the interested party’s data is limited to the time needed to execute the request, or the contact received through the Website, and, in all cases, strictly correlated to the specific processing purpose.
For purposes related to contact with donors and in the area of raising awareness about organizational activities and initiatives/events organized by the Data Holder, the data retention is for 5 years from the last contact with the interested party.
For purposes related to relationships with suppliers, the retention duration is 10 years from the end of the relationship; personal data may be processed for a longer duration when an event occurs that interrupts and/or suspends the terms and justifies an extension of the processing duration.
For the purposes of collecting curriculum vitae of candidates applying to participate in the Data Holder’s activity, the retention duration is 5 years.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
More information and the rights of the interested party. For the purposes of correct and transparent processing, we inform you that the interested party:
- can obtain confirmation of whether or not there is personal data about him or her;
- can ask the data controller to access the personal data and update it, correct it, add to it, delete it, limit its processing or refuse its processing, including for sending the data controller’s organizational material, excepting for the legitimate interest in its processing by the Data Controller;
- the interested party has the right to the portability of his or her personal data whenever possible in relation to the processing purposes;
- when the personal data processing is based on the consent of the interested party (or those with parental authority) may revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was revoked;
- the interested party may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the interested party’s always provides his or her data spontaneously. The data provision is fully optional and directly tied to the above-stated purposes. The provision of the data is mandatory if connected to executing a contract. In the case that refusal to provide data or consent to its processing or communication makes it impossible to provide requested information or services or to execute the contract;
- the personal data shall not be subject to profiling, other than within the scope of purposes related to donations and other communication and awareness-raising regarding the Data Processor’s initiatives in order to assess the level of interest and participation of interested parties in the Data Processor’s activities.
How to exercise rights. At any moment, you may exercise rights by sending:
- A registered letter with return receipt to Doctors with Africa CUAMM, with registered office at Via S. Francesco, 126 35121 Padova
- An e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Processor is not responsible for personal data that the User shares on the Data Processor’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Flickr platforms made available to promote the sharing of content and initiatives, and that could be improperly handled by third parties.
During regular operation, the Website collects some data transmitted as an implicit part of the use of internet communication protocols.
For example: IP addresses or domain names of the devices used by the users, addresses and the schedule of resource requests, and the method used in submitting the requests to the server.
Cookies allow for collection of information about user navigation on the Website, for example to remember your language preferences or the currency used for a purchase, and suggest them during your next visit to facilitate the use of the Website. Cookies may be stored permanently on your device (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).The Website uses first-party cookies, third-party cookies, and other similar tracking technologies, as further described below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|iutk||5 months 27 days||This cookie is used by Issuu analytic system to gather information regarding visitor activity on Issuu products.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_18676647_4||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||30 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjFirstSeen||30 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||2 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.|
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
|fr||3 months||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|mc||1 year 1 month||Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
|_hjSessionUser_1725106||1 year||No description|
|_hjSession_1725106||30 minutes||No description|