Angola, Cunene Province, Chiulo
- Previous experience in electrical and hydraulic maintenance, logistics and rehabilitation in developing countries
- Good knowledge of Portuguese; knowledge of Italian will be favourably considered
- Dynamism, adaptability and flexibility
- Technical supervision of maintenance and rehabilitation works
- Train and supervise local staff
- Coordinate logistics and vehicles maintenance
- Supervise the logistical aspects in the area
- Ensure adequate storage of project materials and stock management
- Ensure the availability of all the documentation necessary for reporting activities and procedures
- Manage procurement of project materials
- Ensure adequate logistic and housing structure, preparing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance plans for infrastructures and equipment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection interviews will take place at Cuamm HQ in Italy (Padua) or at Country offices in Angola, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
The NGO does not cover travel expenses for selection.